Wednesday, December 2, 2015

2 Months Later...

It was never my intention to not even log into my blogger account for almost 2 months, but time really got away from me. The last half of October was spent preparing for all the traveling we would be doing, November was a seriously busy month between travels and Thanksgiving, and December is turning out to be just the same. By the way, how is it December?

I'm not going to go into too much detail about our cruise, because I want to do a much better recap later, but here is just a quick overview of what has been going on around here!

October we celebrated our 5th anniversary, and packed up basically everything we own, or at least it felt that way, for the 15 days that traveling was going to happen. I had a work trip at the first of November, followed immediately by the annual family weekend trip in Gatlinburg. Upon arriving back at home, I had 4 days to make sure everything for our cruise was packed, the house was cleaned, and Christmas decorations were out. I failed miserably.

Below are a few pictures from our cruise vacation with my in-laws.





Upon returning home, our puppy stayed by the door all the time in fear that we would be leaving her again soon.


When she wasn't by the door, she was cuddled up next to me. Thanksgiving was a full day for all of us, so once I sat down, she didn't move from this spot until she had to. 


And the Saturday after Thanksgiving was pure bliss. We continued our tradition of making Christmas tree waffles and watching Christmas vacation for the first time of the season. We were able to decorate our tree, but we were far to tired to go out and get our real tree. Here is to hoping the rain stops and allows up to go pick one up.


I've got a full book of ideas for posts to come, but carving out the time to sit down is going to be the different part. I'm not going to put a lot of pressure on myself to post 5 days a week like I did before. I'm already working on my goals for 2016 which include a better, more consisted posting schedule and potentially starting a YouTube channel for my blog. Some things I just fee like would be better in a video. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope y'all are getting in the Christmas spirit! We all know I am! 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back! Looks like you've been incredibly busy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...