Monday, September 21, 2015

M+R Goals : September 2015


Last month, my goal was to celebrate C since August is his birthday month. I feel like I celebrated him quite a bit, but I wish I would have done more. I could have celebrated his birthday all day every day in August, and I still would feel as if it wasn't enough though. All in all, I feel like he had a great birthday month!

For September, I decided that my goal for the month is to laugh as much as possible with C. Often times we can get so caught up in the daily struggles that we forget to laugh. I know that has happened to me recently. With so much going on in our life, like work, family, our precious pup, and vacation looming over our heads, I have found myself going to bed at night without laughing once. I'm a firm believer that laughter is the best medicine so I love to laugh. It always puts me in a much better mood. Laughter is such a great stress reliever. My hope is that by making laughter a priority this month, that all the stress C and I have been under slowly disappears.

Do you make a point to laugh every day? 



 Marriage & Relationship Goals

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a great goal! Laughter is so important. I also think it helps create bonds so it's very important with your spouse!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...