Thursday, September 3, 2015

IPSY : August 2015


It is that time again! That is right, it is Ipsy time! August was weird month for me, and getting some happy mail, like my Ipsy bag was just what the doctor ordered! For those of you who don't know, Ipsy is a $10/month subscription service where you receive a bag filled with 4-5 deluxe or full size items based on your profile. This is my 5th Ipsy bag. Here is what I got in the August bag!

Jesse's Girl Eye Shadow Primer : $5.99


Ofra Cosmetics Lip Liner in Wine : $13.00


Doucce Ultra Precision Eyeliner in Black : $22.00 


Hikari Cosmetics Lip Gloss in Salsa : $13.00


Marc Anthony Nourishing Argan Oil of Morocco Oil Treatment : $13.83 for 1.69 oz


And as always, a few swatches.


August 2015 : Prep School
Worth : $59.99
Worth includes only $6 for Marc Anthony product
Rating : ***-- (3 our of 5 stars)

All in all, it was a decent bag. I wasn't a huge fan of the plastic feel of the bag itself, but it makes it easy to clean if something gets on it. I was not a fan of the eye shadow primer, but then again, I'm not really a fan of that kind of product anyway. The only think that I really loved in this bag is the eye liner. I don't use oil on my hair, so I will be passing that along to someone else. The lip liner is a little too brown for my taste, but I can still get some use out of it, and the lip gloss is a little outside my comfort zone. 

Do you subscribe to Ipsy or any other subscription boxes? 
What did you get this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...