Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Home Tour : UGA Edition


A few weeks ago, college football season kicked off. In our house, that means it is officially UGA season, and our living room is full of red and black. Today I thought I would share some of our favorite UGA decor!




I love having UGA stuff right as I walk in the door! It really gets me in the football spirit. I'm putting a picture from my first UGA game with C, my in-laws, and I in the frame when I can finally get around to printing it. The zen garden football field I've had for a few years. I think this might be the last year I out it out too. It can be a mess with the sand. 


I love our mantle. I love the tassel garland, though I wish it was on bakers twine instead of actual twine. It can be a pain to put up. The bucket and cup are from last season when we went to a UGA game.




The UGA Coke bottles were a rare find. I just happened to find them at flea market. I was able to get my hands on 4 for $8, but gave 2 away. These are such a fun addition to our UGA collection. The mini helmet is signed by Matthew Stafford and was a gift to C last Christmas.


The wreath I had made by a friend of mine. Since taking pictures, I have changed to a different handmade wreath. Check Etsy for similar wreaths.


I try to keep all my UGA decor in just our living room. We decorate in the first few days of September for UGA season, and we leave everything up throughout the month of September until it is time for Halloween decorations in October. Below is a list of where you can find some of these pieces.

Picture Frame & Door Mat : Hobby Lobby 2015 // Zen Football Field : Now and Zen4You 
Tassel Garland : Project Paper // Wooden Signs : Appalachian Primitive

Do you decorate for football season? 
Who is your team? 

1 comment:

  1. I love it all! So cute! Since my hubby isn't really a UGA fan, I probably couldn't get away with decorating for it, but my living and dining rooms are decorated with pops of red year round anyway.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...