Tuesday, September 8, 2015

[Gift Idea] Push Pin Travel Map


I can't believe how fast this year is going by! C celebrated his birthday last month, and Let me be completely honest with you guys, I had no idea what to get him. He has had a hobby in just about everything. We have tons of supplies for lots of different hobbies. He has been through painting, craft beer, cigars, Crossfit, sailing, and rock climbing just to name a few. So when I say that C had basically everything he wanted, I wasn't kidding. I feel strongly about supporting all his crazy hobbies, and so that means when a new one comes around, he gets all he needs to start it. You can imagine how this is a problem around Christmas and his birthday.

Enter Push Pin Travel Maps. I had been looking at making something similar because C traveled a lot during his childhood and teenage years. I wanted him to have a way to remember all the places he had been. When I looking into making it, I got overwhelmed and went on to search to see if someone had done it already. 


Each map includes some shorter push pins in black, red and white. C & I decided to color code the push pins. Black are for the places we have lived, red is for where he has visited, and white is where we have visited together.


I also went with the name plate. I love the look of it and I love the little touch of personalization. To me it adds a little extra touch to make a gift like this extra special! 


C hung ours buy our front door in the living room. It is the perfect place for it because not only is it great decor piece, it is a great conversation starter. Most importantly, it reminds C and I daily that we want to travel more than we are now.

I hope this helps you if you are looking for a gift for that hard to buy person. And when you sign up for their newsletter, you can get $10 off a purchase of at least $100!

What do you think of the Push Pin Travel Maps?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...