Thursday, September 24, 2015

Favorite Youtubers : 2015



I'm quite amazed at the world we live in today. There is so much technology. Before, if you wanted to learn something, you took a class, or read a book. Now all you have to do is Google it. I'll do you one better, just Youtube it! You can learn just about anything from Youtube. That is why I am so thankful for Youtube this month. I feel like I just said Youtube 20 times in a row.

I'm one for constantly learning, but I don't always have the time to sit in a class, and I am a visual learner so books just don't really work for me. When I finally discovered Youtube and the greatness that it is, I fell in love. Seriously you guys, you can learn anything.

So today, in honor of Thankful Thursday, I am sharing some of my favorite Youtuber's since I am grateful for all the things I learned from them!

Pretty Neat Living : Lifestyle : I love Jen's channel. It is just a big grouping of lots of stuff including beauty, DIY, organization, favorites, pregnancy, food, and planners! Her channel is a recent find, so I am still working on watching a lot of her videos, but so far, I love it!

Coffee Break With Dani : Beauty : I just love Dani. She was the first Youtuber I subscribed to. In fact, this video is the one that made me subscribe!

Kathleen Lights : Beauty : Kathleen's channel is so much fun to watch. Her snapchats are what had made her one of my favorites though. She gives some pretty great movie/TV show/music recommendations on Snapchat!

The Online Piano and Violin Tutor : Music Tutor : So, C got me a violin for my birthday. Alison's review is the reason he purchased the violin he did. I've been working my way through her 10 video violin lessons. So far, I can play the violin without sounding like a dead cat. When we finally get the piano form my mom, I want to brush up on my piano, so I will be going through her 10 video lessons for piano as well.

Jaclyn Hill : Beauty : I mean, some people love her, some don't. I like her. 

RachhLoves : Beauty/Lifestyle : I think Rachel is hysterical. I feel like we act very similar and have a lot of the same tastes. She also has an additional channel that she shares other parts of her life on that I like as well. It is RachhLovesLife.

MakeupByTiffanyD : Beauty/Style : I like more of her recent videos rather than her older ones. She has some beauty related content, but she has been adding in vlogs, and I like that she usually talks about fashion (clothes, handbags, accessories) as well. I've discovered several things I really like because of her non-beauty related content.

What are you thankful for this month?
Who are your favorite Youtubers? 

From Bisons to Buckeyes: Thankful Thursday Party

Linking up with Charlene for Thankful Thursday! 

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! I was just saying to Pearson the other day how crazy it is that we seem to quote YouTube videos more than we quote movies these days. I'm going to have to check out some of these channels. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...