Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Fall Favorites 2015


Fall is here! Fall is here! Fall is here! Bring on the pumpkin spice everything, yoga pants, and Ugg boots! Typical white girl right here! I love all things fall, and that should not come as any kind of surprise. So today, I am here to share my fall favorites!!!!!!! *insert heart eye emoji here* Technically, this is a YouTube tag, but I'm not ready to get in front of a camera just yet, so a blog post will have to do!

Favorite Candle : Autumn from Bath & Body Works because it smells exactly like fall. I mean the name is even Autumn! It is just perfect. I go through at least 2 of these each fall which says a lot because I never can go through a 3 wick candle.

Favorite Lip Color : Brave by Mac. Oh who am I kidding, it has been my favorite since I bought it in July. It is the prefect you lips but better color for me.


Favorite Drink : Decaf Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks any day, or the Salted Carmel Hot Cocoa K-cups from Archer Farms. I quit drinking caffeine about 6 months ago, but I can't deny myself a pumpkin spice latte.


Favorite Blush : Peony by Burberry. I know it is a super light pink, but I'm just not into bold blush colors. I like just a hint of color and a ton of highlight.


Favorite Clothing Item : White tanks. I love to wear a good white tank under just about everything in the fall. I'm all about layering, and honesty here, I wear yoga leggings basically every day in the fall, and those white tanks look great layered with just about everything.


Favorite Movie : Hocus Pocus, probably like everyone else. This movie is just a classic, and I watch it every fall to get into the fall/Halloween spirit.


Favorite TV Show : We gave up cable, so I have no answer.

Favorite Thanksgiving Food : My mom's homemade rolls. No lie, me and C could probably finish off a full 9x13 pan of them. I'd share the recipe but, family secret ya know.

Favorite Halloween Costume : I haven't dressed up in years. I don't even recall what I dressed up as a kid. My favorite thing to wear on Halloween though is yoga leggings, tall Halloween themed socks, and my Halloween pocket tee!

And because that isn't enough fall favorites for me...

Favorite Nail Color : Fortissimo by Chanel because midnight blue is always a winner in my book. Don't get me wrong, I love a good nude, wine color, or even a burnt orange, but something about a dark navy nail color in fall makes me happy. I've had my toes painted this color since August!


Favorite Eye Shadow Palette : Kat Von D Monarch Palette and it speaks for itself.


Favorite Holiday : Thanksgiving because, food.

Favorite Activity : Grilling out because I can be outside while C grills. Summer is just way to hot to grill in my opinion.

Favorite Way to Spend the Evening : Hammocking with a good book, a cozy blanket, and hot chocolate.


Favorite Place to Visit : This is a hard one. Either Sanford Stadium in Athens, GA or Burt's Pumpkin Farm in Dawsonville, GA. Saturday during football season it just meant to be spent in Athens and who doesn't love a great pumpkin farm?? We have been going to Burt's for 6 years now.



Favorite Perfume : Black Opium by YSL. I just love it! It is a sweet smell, but not overly sweet. It just smells warm to me.



Favorite Cologne for C : Spice Bomb by Viktor & Rolf because yummy. At first, I didn't think I liked the smell, but once C actually wore it, I fell in love. It is the prefect man scent for fall!!


And lastly.
Favorite Ugg Boots : Bailey Button in Chesnut for sure! I just picked these up a  few weeks ago, but I can't stop wearing them. They are my very first pair of Ugg boots and I couldn't be more excited about them. The button detail is my favorite!!! 


What are your fall favorites?? 
Let me know in the comments below! I love hearing what other people recommend! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, lady! Your fall favorites are pretty fabulous. I've heard amazing things about the Autumn candle and really want to find one on sale! Your perfume/cologne selections sound pretty delicious. I need to buy that nail polish color!

    Thanks so much for linking up with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty much loving everything here - especially that blush! Such a great color! And I totally agree about navy nails - my favorite is After School Boy Blazer by Essie. Cheers to a fabulous fall! Thanks for linking up with us today!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...