Tuesday, September 1, 2015

August 2015 Beauty Favorites


August has come and gone meaning we are in football Georgia Bulldogs season! I bought a lot of stuff in August. I don't know why I bought so much, but I did. And when I buy a bunch of stuff, I spend a lot of time trying it out. The things I got really sparked a larger desire to actually do my make up, so I sat down in my beauty room more than usual last month. This also means I have a lot more favorites than usual! Here is what I was LOVING!


Kenra Professional Platinum Blow-Dry Spray : A friend had told me about this a few years ago, and I stumbled upon it again in Ulta. I'm so glad I did because I love this stuff. Every time I dry my hair, I use this stuff! It cuts my drying time in half.


Dior Lip Maximizer in Pink 001 : When you have a specific product that you gravitate towards every single time you walk into Sephora, you just kinda know you need to get your own. So that is what I did. I picked this pretty little thing up and haven't put it down yet! I like mint, so this is perfect for me.

Mac Satin Lipstick in Brave : My very first Mac lipstick! I have not stopped using this. I actually bought this in July, but didn't get around to really using it until August. It is a favorite for sure. It is my go to lipstick. Plus I love the vanilla scent!

Fresh SugarLip Treatment in Rose : I got a small sample kit that had just the non-colored version of this and fell in love. When I went to get a full size of that one, I noticed that there were tinted options, so I went with Rose because it was close to my lip color. You can almost always fine this in my purse!

Chanel Soft Touch Eyeshadow in Fauve : I kept checking my Chanel counter for their new fall nail polishes, and every time I would eye this gem. I didn't want to pay that price for just 1 eye shadow, but I honestly feel like it was screaming "Cait!" It is the perfect color for me. If I had to pick one eye shadow to wear for the rest of my life, this is it.

Tony Moly Bbo Bbo Lip Balm in Honey : At first, I hated this because I felt like I had to use a ton each time I wanted some, but after a few uses, I fell in love. The packaging is adorable, and I love the smell! I keep this by my bed and use it every night and morning.

It Cosmetics CC+ in Light  : I don't know what took me so long to try this. I picked it up on a whim hoping that it would work out. I never imagined that I would love it so much. I found myself reaching for it over everything else. The SPF is a huge bonus for me too.

Two Faced Soleil Matte Bronzer in Chocolate : This was in the sample kit I got. I thought this might be a little too dark for my taste, but I love it. I will be buying the full size when I run out!

Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Rose Gold : Ah yes, my purchase by mistake. I went in to pick up Amethyst and couldn't find it so I picked up this one. Then I looked again and found Amethyst and forgot to put this one back. When I got home, I tried it and fell in love! I use this all the time! I often find myself using this when I'm in a rush but want a little color on my eyes.


I told you there was a bunch!! And now we are getting into fall, and I am getting a little more adventurous with my make up. Who know what September will hold!!!

What did you love in August?
Have you tried any of my favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...