Saturday, August 1, 2015

Introducing Chatty Cait

So, you may or may not have noticed that there have been a few changes around here. If not, well, today you will see them all! I've been working for a while trying to decide on if I wanted to change the name of my blog or not. In fact I have been considering it for over a year. When I first started My Life As A Long, I was just recently married and beginning my life with a new last name. I decided one afternoon to just start up a blog and I was never 100% happy with the name. It worked fine for a while, but I just wasn't happy with it.

The last thing I wanted to do though was deal with having to go through all the hard work to actually change the name of the blog, and all social media and everything like that.But I knew I wanted to rebrand. Finally, about 6 months ago, Chatty Cait came to be. I don't remember if I came up with it, or if someone else did for me, but it did and it grew on me.



Chatty Cait has quickly become something super fun for me. The reason I love it so much is because it really captures who I am. Ask anyone in my family, I like to talk, so chatty fit. Chatty is also a tribute to the city that is and always has been my home, Chattanooga, TN. Even when I lived in Georgia, my heart was always in Chattanooga. Several people will often shorten Chattanooga to Chatty, or atleast about 30 people I know do. And Cait is obviously short for Caitlin. So Chatty Cait fits.

I am super excited to finally launch Chatty Cait for you guys! I've been dilligently working on planning posts for the rest of the year. I actually think I have all that figured out, and then some. I will be starting a series soon that I am so excited about. I will also be branching out into some beauty/fashion/decor things, also know as out of my comfort zone. I'm also in the works of getting some videos up on YouTube. Wish me luck!

I've also decided that my social media is going to change a little. I'm going to have a combined personal/blog Twitter account (@chatty_cait), but I am going to keep my Instagram seperate. You can now follow me on Insta @chatty_cait. And who doesn't love SnapChat? I know I do! Add me there too : clong1023. I'm so excited to start this new chapter in my life, and I am so thankful to have you guys on the journey with me!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...