Thursday, August 27, 2015

A Post About Fall

Can you guys believe August is now over. O.V.E.R. I seriously can't grasp how fast this year is going. I honestly feel like summer just started, and then this morning, I needed a jacket, and had to change my shoes because my feet were cold. How is is the end of summer? Don't get me wrong, I am super super glad about it, but the end of summer means the beginning of fall, which means the end of fall is going to be here before you know it. Time, please slow down.


In the spirit of fall, I must say, I am excited! I'm going to be a total typical white girl and pumpkin spice everything. In fact, I already have the wonderful smell in my office. I don't drink caffeine, so I'm going to break down and buy some decaf coffee so I can partake in the yummy tradition of the pumpkin spice latte.



Fall is my favorite time of year. I love the weather, the smells, the flavors, boots, sweaters, scarfs, hot chocolate, football, and bonfires. It is just the perfect time of year! I am so thankful that I live in a place that has a perfect October. I'm so glad that I live where I can experience fall. I mean I love fall so much that we got married in the fall! Any other October couples out there???


I am so thankful fall is right around thee corner practically here. Bring on the pumpkin spice, the apple picking, UGA football, and the best weather of the year!

What are you thankful for this month?


From Bisons to Buckeyes: Thankful Thursday Party

1 comment:

  1. Girl. I'm right there with you being a basic white girl about fall! haha NO SHAME!! But seriously, fall is absolutely the most wonderful time of the year. Forget Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...