Monday, August 31, 2015

6 Years.



6 years ago, I answered one very important question. I'm not going to tell the story again, I've already done that, so feel free to read my view or his view of the proposal. 6 years though. It is so hard to believe I was just a young little 19 year old girl with my whole life ahead of me. I couldn't be happier about the fact that 6 years ago I started my journey of becoming a Long. It has been so much fun to grow up with C.

I was looking through our proposal pictures the other day and it brought tears to my eyes. I'm so happy with where I am in my life and a lot of it has to do with the amazing man by my side. I'd say yes again. In fact, I did. In 6 years, we have both upgraded our rings, we have great jobs, we love our city, and we have found a church home. We have really grown up together, but not too much because if I am being honest, silly faces with this guy are life! #growuppeterpan

And how did we celebrate you might ask? We joined a gym. Hey ya girl would love to look like she did in that picture up there again! And we worked out in said gym witha  great friend! August 31, here's to you!

6 years of life with this guy by my side down, forever to go. Always.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...