Monday, July 13, 2015

M+R Goals : July 2015

Can you believe July is half way over? I certainly can't. I swear July 1st was just yesterday, but the calendar says otherwise. I'm just now getting around to posting this...Oops. But that is life you know. It seems like 2015 has flown by! C and I have been busier than ever and we are going to be just as busy during the last half of 2015.



When July started, I set a goal for our marriage and I'd like to think I have done pretty well with it. I decided that I did not want to be a Negative Nancy. I set a goal not to say anything negative to C. With as busy as we have been, I seem to get tired more often and quicker. Now I don't know about you, but when I get tired, I'm know to put on my cranky pants, and when I'm wearing my cranky pants I take everything out on C. My goal for July is to not do that. So far, I feel like I have done great and I really feel like it has helped our marriage grow even more. That Negative Nancy attitude was not good for our marriage so I am glad to have given her the boot!

Do you have any marriage/relationship goal for July 2015? I'd love to hear them. Share them below! 

 Marriage & Relationship Goals
Linking up with A Prioritized Marriage

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're having success with your goals!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great goal I'm sure we should all set every once in a while. So glad you did so well!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...