Tuesday, July 14, 2015

June 2015 Favorites


June came and went quicker than ever this year. It seems like so long ago too. I've said it before and I will say it again. Where has 2015 gone? My June favorites feel so different than my May favorites. June was a pretty mellow month. We went to Riverbend and spent lots of time at home just hanging out at home. I don't think I wore make up except for once the entire month, so my favorites are quite limited. But alas, here they are! 


Maybelline New York : Color Show Black to Black in Patent Black (700) : I painted my toenails black as soon as I got this at the beginning of June. It is mid July and I keep touching up the black polish. I know summer is for vibrant fun colors, but there is just something I love about black polish in summer! 


SolScents Face Sunscreen : Speaking of summer, we all know how important a good sunscreen is. I found this while surfing Target's website and decided to give it a shot. I'm a sucker for a cute package and good scent. This has both! I love love love that this does not leave my face feeling greasy or slimy. It soaks in the skin so well, and I love that it smells so good. 


Burberry Peony Blush : C bought this as a surprise gift for me and I fell in love with it. While I only wore it once, I can tell you that it is my very favorite and I want this blush in so many more colors!!!! 


Ed Sheeran : Photograph : Spending time at home means lots of iTunes searching. I came across this song and listened to it constantly. I know all the words by heart and could listen to it for days. 


Off the Rack Chattanooga Spirit Jersey : And finally, this shirt! I love love love it. Obviously I love my home, so I'll gladly show my Nooga pride! It is so soft and comfortable. It was perfectly worn in when I got it and I can't wait to see if they get new colors this fall! 

That is all of my favorites for June. What were you loving in June? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...