Tuesday, July 21, 2015

IPSY : July 2015


I recently signed up to get Ipsy bags. For those of you who don't know, Ipsy is a $10/month subscription service where you receive a bag filled with 4-5 deluxe samples or full size items based on your profile. This is my 4th Ipsy bag, and I love them! Here is what I got this month!

Jersey Shore Cosmetics : Mongongo Lip Conditioner in Vanilla Coconut Cream : $10.00


Tini Beauty : Eyetini in Blue Hawaiian - $18.00


Jor'el Parker : Classico - $21.00


BellaPierre Cosmetics : Mineral Lipstick in P.I.N.K. - $19.99


Tarte : Park Ave Princess - $10.00 (price is for a small kit that includes a self tanner sample not included in the Ipsy bag)


And here are a few swatches : 


I love that this months bag is so colorful. I also cashed in some points and got a bag from a few months ago that I loved!



Worth : $78.99
Rating : ****- (4 out of 5 stars)

Over all, this month was a pretty good month. I like everything in the bag. My only problem with this bag is that the Jor'el Parker perfume and the Tarte bronzer were damaged in shipping. The perfume leaked a little (about 1/4 of it), making the bag smell great, and the bronzer was broken, which was fixed with some rubbing alcohol.

Do you subscribe to Ipsy
What did you get this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...