Thursday, July 23, 2015

Best Shows to Binge Watch on Netflix


If you don't know what Netflix is, I need to know what rock you have been living under? We love Netflix in this house and I have to admit, it is my favorite way to spend a Tuesday evening. Who am I kidding? I'd love to binge watch Netflix any night of the week. I've watched several shows, but I have 5 that I keep going back to. 

Friends : For obvious reasons. If you don't like Friends, we can't be friends. 

How I Met Your Mother : It is like a newer version of Friends, but completely different. 

House of Cards : Bravo Netflix. While this show can be a little weird, I really get sucked into it. I feel it gets more interested each time you watch it. 

Chuck : I still can't understand why this show was cancelled. If you haven't seen it, go watch it now. 

Grey's Anatomy : This show has been going on forever. I like the first few seasons of Grey's Anatomy best, so Netflix makes it possible to watch them. 

What are some of your favorite shows to watch on Netflix? 


3 comments:

  1. I'm 3 for 5. We binged FRIENDS, HIMYM and Chuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only binge watched 2 of the 3. But, my all time favorite to binge watch is Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greys Anatomy <3... I think they were in season 5 when I started watching them on TV and I caught up thanks to friends having seasons and Lifetime showing reruns {in order, God bless them}
    And I've started watching how I met your mother, because quite frankly I want to know the how of that show... I'm not very far into it, but I really hope I can get through it ! Great Post ! PS. I'm a Long too :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...