Tuesday, July 28, 2015

[5 Picks] Summer Lip Colors


This summer is my first summer really wearing make up. It has been a learning experience finding make up that works in the southern heat and humidity. Thankfully, I have found 5 lip colors that I have been loving to wear. I've worn basically only these all summer long!

YSL : Volupte' Tint-In-Oil in No. 8 (Pink About Me) : I love that this product transforms on everyone differently. It works with your body's chemistry and takes the pink tinted oil and creates a shade for your specifically.


Marc Jacobs : New Nude Sheer Lip Gel in Strange Magic : This color isn't for everyone, but I think everyone should try it once. It is actually a beautiful color on and I think this looks great with a tan!


Two Faced : Melted Strawberry : This color is more of an orange red, but to me that is the perfect red shade for summer.


UPDATE : For the color below : I no longer support Gerard Cosmetics. I am searching for a dupe and will let you all know about it as soon as I find one.


NYX : Soft Matte Lip Cream in Addis Ababa : I think everyone should own a bright color for summer, and this is my favorite. I love the formula and the shade!!


And for a few swatches! 



What are your favorite summer lip colors?

1 comment:

  1. They are all so pretty! I'm not sure why, but I always feel much more adventurous with my makeup in the summer than I do in the winter.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...