Monday, July 27, 2015

10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Us


Good Monday morning y'all! I don't know about you guys, but I certainly do not think the weekend was long enough. It seems like it was just Friday evening. I vote Monday becomes part of the weekend!

I figured I would kick this week off with a little bit of random bits of info in an attempt for y'all to get to know me (and my husband, C) a little better. One things I love about blogging is the community. I love these types of posts because I really feel like you are able to understand the writer a little more. So here goes nothing!

1. We were born 33 days apart.
2. We dated for 88 days before we got engaged.
3. We were originally going to get married on 6/9/2012 instead of 10/23/2010.
4. We are currently going to the church I grew up in.
5. We have been married for 1738 days.
6. Our 1st date was to see Talladega Nights with his brother and our 2nd 1st date was a fishing and ice cream date at his childhood home.
7. We started dating in high school on 8/6/2006 and officially started dating again on 6/6/2009.
8. We make a point to hold hands whenever a prayer is said.
9. If we want to say "I love you" without physically saying it, we we squeeze the others hand (or arm, leg, etc) 3 times.
10. Our favorite was to spend time together is by making silly faces and laughing until our sides hurt.

I'd love to get to know you! Leave a comment below telling me something about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...