Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Summer 2015 Bucket List!

I've mentioned it before, but Riverbend was last week and that kicked off summer in Chattanooga! I am usually never excited for summer in any way, but this year, I am. Maybe it is because I know that when fall gets here, I am going to stay busy busy busy! I decided that since I am at least a little excited about summer that I should make a bucket list of things I want to do so that I can at least look forward to some things.



1. Kayak at the riverfront (Chattanooga)
2. Go to the Chattanooga Market's Street Food Festival
3. Host a S'mores party
4. Camp in the back yard
5. Take Chaco to the dog park
6. Hike the Cumberland trail (the 5 mile section)
7. Go to Nightfall once  (Chattanooga)
8. Try 2 new restaurants
9. Go rock climbing
10. Go to a Lookouts game (Chattanooga)

What is on your summer bucket list?

1 comment:

  1. These are some great ideas! I really want to go to a Columbus Clippers (MiLB) game too. And I've been meaning to take Pip to a dog park for a long time. We go to the park right by our apartment all the time but he has to stay on the leash the whole time. I think he would love a dog park.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...