Thursday, June 11, 2015

Ready for Summer thanks to the #BlossomVoxBox

Summer in Chattanooga is kicked off by one big event, Riverbend. And Riverbend started last Friday night with an amazing performance by 3 Doors Down. My inner high school fan girl was super excited. Then Tuesday, Matthew West and Tenth Avenue North preformed. Matthew West was amazing, but to me the star of the night was Tenth Avenue North. With Riverbend comes the expectations of days at the lake, fruit and veggie season, and lots of time spent outside. So when Influenster sent me this #BlossomVoxBox, I was beyond excited!

I'm not going to lie, my husband opened the box before I did. And he may or may not have eaten a bag of the Beanitos before I could take a picture. He was nice enough to save the bag for me though.



So first up is the Beanitos. I got the Chipolte BBQ and the Original Black Bean flavors. I am not going to lie, I did pass these on to my husband. I am not a fan of black beans in any form, but he is. He absolutely loved these! We have already bought a bag of the original ones and he has finished those off! These are such a great alternative to potato chips. I'm wondering if these would be any good with queso or salsa? 


I love that they included these little snack size portions of the Bear Naked Granola. We took these on a 4 mile kayaking trip and they couldn't have been more perfect. The sea salt caramel apple is AMAZING! We haven't been able to find it in our local grocery stores, but we have only been to two. We have purchased some other flavors of the granola and we love it! For people who didn't care much from granola, we sure eat a lot of it now. 


Summer in the south, or anywhere really, requires sunscreen. I knew I loved the Australian Gold before I was sent this. I love the classic smell, and that it doesn't make my skin feel greasy after using it. I really love this size bottle because it is super easy to toss in my purse so I can reapply as needed. The Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs is great when you get it in your correct color. I'm a pale girl, and the medium just doesn't work for me at the moment. When I get a decent tan going on though, I will be using this stuff every time I wear a dress or shorts! I went out and purchased my pale shade in the spray can though and I can't wait to try it out! 



See I told you it was a little dark for this pale girl! But I love this product!!! 


The Clairol Hair Food shampoo is a root clarifying shampoo. I wasn't sold completely on the strawberry ginger smell at first, but it has quickly grown on me. I use to wash my hair every single day, but now I was it every 2-3 days, so I use a dry shampoo and hair spray like it is my job. Enter this shampoo! I quickly fell in love with it. I strongly suggest this shampoo if you are looking for a good clarifying shampoo. I also got the NYC City Proof 24 Hour Waterproof Eyeshadow in a color that was written so tiny that I couldn't read it.  


While this product is waterproof, I feel like it rubs off easy. For me, it smudged pretty easy even after
letting it dry for over and hour. I will use it for sure, but I will just have to be cautious and be sure not
to touch my eyes at all while wearing it. 


Lastly, I received the Nasoya Pasta Zero Spaghetti Noodles. I can't bring myself to even try them. Something about pasta in a bag with a liquid just doesn't appeal to me. My husband had promised to try them though. I've heard great things about them, so I am sure they are good. Who knows maybe after he fixes them I might like them. I'll let you know if I do! 


Thanks so much Influenster for sending me this #BlossomVoxBox! 

"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...