Thursday, June 25, 2015

Jesus + Tea

I have a lot of things to be thankful for, and I am thankful each and every day for all of them. I mean, I've got a wonderful husband, a beautiful marriage, a large family that loves and supports me, my relationship with God which is above all the most important, the opportunity to learn, the opportunity to teach, and a list that is as long as my arm of other things. Specifically though, today I am thankful for Jesus + tea.


I've really been diving into the bible and praying a lot more in the past month than I have in a while. I have always been a prayer and I do read my bible, but I mean I am diving in head first wanting to really get to know Christ better. He made me in His image after all, and that is a pretty high expectation that I need to live up to. I am currently working my way through The One Year Love Language Minute Devotional.  I believe in marriage, so even though my marriage is great at the moment, I know that a time will come and we will face trials and struggles. I am really passionate about preparing for those times, so I do a lot of reading about strengthening my marriage.

I'm so thankful for my relationship with Christ. It is the most important relationship I have and I know that nurturing and growing that relationship is the most important. So I am making a point to spend time with God every day. My favorite way to do that is with tea. I love to start my morning with my bible, devotional, and whatever kind of tea I feel like that morning. Some of my favorites are peach tranquility, scarlet jasmine, raspberry limeade, and chamomile.

I'm linking up with Charlene today for Thankful Thursday! Be sure to join in on the last Thursday of the month!

From Bisons to Buckeyes: Thankful Thursday Party


What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. Oh what wonderful things to be thankful for! I started reading The One Year Love Language Minute Devotional at the beginning of the year with my husband but we got too far behind. I think it's harder when you try to do it together. Maybe I'll pick it back up and try it by myself. Also, I really wish I could get up early and spend morning time with Jesus and coffee (I prefer it to tea). I just need too much sleep. It's a problem. I have to find time on my lunch break instead but I still love that time! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...