Wednesday, March 4, 2015

March!

I have really let this blog take a bit of a back seat. My intentions were for that to not happen, but there is a lot going on right now, and I am having to make decisions on what my time is spent on. So posting will not be something I stress about. I want to get back to where I love blogging again, and that means not stressing about it as much! So in saying that, here is what I have been up to! 

Because who doesn't love a picture of a dog in 8 inches of snow?

Making: Decent grades in my English Comp II class! 
Cooking: As little as possible. C does most of the cooking and I like to keep it that way! Date night tonight which just so happens to also mean I don't have to help with any cooking! 
Clicking: The order status on my most recent purchases! 
Drinking: Water. Lots and lots of water.
Reading: The Daniel Plan, the book for my Dale Carnegie class, and the assignments for my English Comp II class
Wanting: The Tartelette palette, the SimpleHuman mirror, and lots of sleep. Oh and Spring! 
Looking: Forward to spring break, warm weather, and sunshine! 
Playing: With my pups. She has been extra sweet these past few weeks. 
Wishing: Spring would hurry up and show up. 
Enjoying: A clean house! 
Waiting: On my E.L.F., Ulta, and Gerard Cosmetics orders to be delivered! 
Wondering: How I ended up spending more on make up in the past 3 weeks than I have the entire time I have been wearing it. (or not wearing it is more like it.) 
Loving: That I finally got into make up. I'm a little late to the game at the young age of 25. 
Hoping: That it does not snow on Thursday like they are calling for. 
Needing: A nap. 
Smelling: Island Margarita from Bath and Body Works. I needed a little pick me up. 
Wearing: Nail polish for the first time in a long time. Seriously, when did I become such a girl?
Following: As little as possible. I'm trying to be more of a leader. 
Knowing: That I get a break from school for a week!
Feeling: Like I have a headache coming on. 
Giggling: At how Chaco is like a little human at times. 
Watching: Lots of YouTube. 
Listening to: Stay with Me (Sam Smith), Thinking Out Loud (Ed Sheeran), Honey, I'm Good. (Andy Grammer), I Bet My Life (Imagine Dragons), Blank Space (Taylor Swift), How He Loves (David Crowder Band)
Obsessing over: A nice clean house! 
Shopping for: Make up, make up, and more make up. 
Learning: That I am horrible at writing about literature. 
Bothered by: The chance of snow on Thursday. 
Eating: Healthier than usual. 
Wasting time on: YouTube. How is YouTube so addictive?? 
Praying for: Strength to make it though this busy season in life and for God's guidance as we start making those adult decisions. 
Working on: English Comp II, getting healthy, and organizing anything and everything. 
Looking forward to: Spring. Wait what? 

What are you up to this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...