Thursday, February 26, 2015

Thankful Thursday Party Link Up : A Post About Snow.

Today I am linking up with Charlene over at From Bisons to Buckeyes for her #ThankfulThuesdayParty! I have so much to be thankful for. I have a relationship with God, good health, a great marriage, awesome family, some of the best friends in the world, and so much more. But today I want to talk to you about something a little different. Snow.


You see, I love winter. I love winter more than any normal person should but I live in Tennessee, so our winters aren't super cold. I don't think I could live in the north with their winters. I love snow though, like it makes my heart super happy. It wasn't looking like we were going to get much more than what was in the picture above though. 


This winter, we escaped a super cold winter. For the most part it was fairly mild. I think I wore my big warm jacket maybe twice. Until this week. I am thankful for this past week! 


This past week, we have gotten snow more than once. Now it hasn't been much at all, but it has been enough to satisfy me. I love seeing snow. I love playing in the snow. Snowmen are my favorite thing to build. Snow just makes me happy. I'm thankful for snow. 


Last year, we had not one, but two snow storms. We got enough snow and ice to keep us from driving to our house. This year, not so much. But it has been worth it.


My pup even loves the snow. She jumps around trying in it. I'd say I have rubbed off on her. I think she is going to miss the snow when spring comes around. 


As I type this, we are getting word that we are in for another 1-3 inches tonight, Wednesday night. While I would have preferred to have all the snow at once, I can't complain. At least we have gotten snow this year. The snow is magical. Winter is always complete to me when we finally get snow. So while you may hate the snow, do me a favor, the next time it snows, stop and take a good look at it and how beautiful it is. Take a minute to slow down from this busy world and enjoy it. I'm thankful for the snow, you should be too! Even if it is just for a minute or two. 




We have so much to be thankful for and a lot of us take that for granted. Lets change that! I bring you the #ThankfulThursdayParty linkup with Charlene @ From Bisons to Buckeyes! We will be writing about what we are thankful for and linking  up on the last Thursday of every month. I would love to have you and can't wait to see what you're thankful for in your life! 

If you're interested in co-hosting, please send an email to Charlenemarie11@gmail.com.
Host: Charlene- Blog // Twitter // Instagram // Facebook || Co-Host: Cait- Blog // Twitter // Instagram // Facebook
Linkup Rules (Guidelines):
  1. Follow your host and co-host
  2. Link up your Thankful Thursday Party post, NOT your blog URL
  3. Use the hashtag #ThankfulThursdayParty when you share on social media
  4. Grab the button and display it on your blog so others can join the party
From Bisons to Buckeyes: Thankful Thursday Party



3 comments:

  1. I love that we kinda wrote opposite blog posts today. lol You bring up a great point though! The snow is beautiful. But I can't believe you've only worn a jacket like twice this year!! That's crazy. We have just under a foot of snow and we basically have had some form of snow on the ground all winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So crazy how different the climates are around the world! I l live on the East Coast of Canada and lately we've been getting 1-2 snow storms a week! I am thankful I get to experience four seasons, even if winter is by far my least favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can always visit Ohio if you need more snow! My poor FIL has shoveled my walks three times in the last week. We're packing everything up and moving this weekend, so our walks need to very very clear to maneuver everything safely to the van and the truck.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...