Wednesday, January 7, 2015

2015 Is Here!

2015 is officially here. In fact, we are already 7 days in and I am just now getting back on this blog. I want to blame it on being super busy, but the real truth is that I am enjoying the non busy life I am living right now. As always, August - December are always pretty busy months for us, so come January, we are ready for the break.



Last year, I picked a word for the year, and I really feel like I accomplished living the year based on that word. So I decided to do it again for 2015. Picking a word though was really difficult. I know what all we have planned for 2015 and trying to pick a word to describe it all was next to impossible. Either way, as cheesy as it sounds, the word for 2015 is CHANGE. Told you it was cheesy. There are so many new aspects to life in the Long house. We have made some big decisions, and life is getting crazier by the minute. (And no, we aren't pregnant, nor do we plan to be any time soon.) I'd love to share some of the big changes with everyone, but C and I have agreed to keep it quite. We want to make sure that we are not being pulled in any direction but what we feel is what God has planned for us.

And now to link up with Anne and Jenna for the first time in 2015!

Currently Planning : Our year out! I finally got my EC Life Planner ready to go, and I have been enjoying making plans for our year in it. From planning birthday gatherings, to date nights, to Pumpkin Day 2015, to our 5th Anniversary (WHAT!?!?!), to Christmas dates!

Currently Hoping : That we get a little more snow than just flurries. It was just supposed to be like 9 degrees today was all. No chance of snow. Imagine my surprise when I look outside and it looks like a snow globe when you shake it up. Too bad non of it will stick.

Currently Baking : Nothing. I didn't bake at all over the holiday season, and I really don't feel like starting now. I think the only think I will be baking is chicken for dinner for a while.

Currently Wearing : My very favorite leggings and my very favorite cowl neck sweatshirt. It is like wearing pajamas all day! And my very favorite accessory is the new ring C gave me!

Currently Resolving : To make a great resolution list that is full of resolutions that I can actually keep! I am limiting myself to just a few goals this year. My biggest goal is to make sure we have an amazing 5th anniversary! I've got about 10 months to plan, and we don't plan on going on another cruise, so I have to really plan this one out.

2015 is going to be the year of change in the Long house, and I for one can't wait!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a lot of great things in store for 2015, and a 5th anniversary... wow! That is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...