Thursday, January 15, 2015

2015 Fitness Goals

I've tried several times to make a big lifestyle change when it comes to my health and fitness. Each time I have tried to, I get so far, then I fail horribly. So this year, I decided to set a different set of goals. I'm not getting into specifics this year. Instead I have picked a few broad goals. I'm not jumping in head first this year either. Instead I am making small changes slowly. My plans are to start with one thing, make it a habit, then add something else.

One thing I have learned is that I get overwhelmed easily, and with all we have going on this year, it would be easy for me to get overwhelmed again. That is why I am keeping this years fitness goals simple.



* Exercise more often

* Complete the 30 day squat challenge

* Eat healthier

* Complete the Couch to 5K

* Try to become a runner

* Drink more water

* Go to be earlier/Wake up sooner

* Complete P90X

Are you setting any fitness goals for 2015?

2 comments:

  1. I'm like you...I start with grand plans and then lose the steam and energy. I just bought a Fitbit 2 weeks ago and I love being able to monitor my activity level on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some great smaller goals to work through! You can do it! I'm working through the Blogilates beginners workout calendar right now. I am scheduled to finish it on February first so then I want to start the regular February workout calendar. I also want to try the couch to 5K again when it gets warm enough to run outside. I HATE using a treadmill!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...