Monday, November 24, 2014

Thanksgiving Week Is Here!

I'm not sure about y'all, but I have a 3 day work week and I could not be more excited!

I'm officially about 3 weeks behind on my Christmas decorating. Usually we are done with everything but the living room tree, our bedroom tree, and the outside by now. We got a really late start. This weekend is when we finally got 2 of the 5 trees up. We will be working on the rest of the decorations this week, and finish everything off with our yearly Christmas Saturday celebration!


We did buy a new tree skirt this year and I couldn't be any more in love with it. It is exactly what I have wanted for a long time. 


I also made my first batch of Christmas trail mix this weekend. Too bad it is almost half way gone already. Oops. 


This little girl sure did love having us home all weekend. She ran around so much and always ended up catching her breath on my lap. She has also claimed my new favorite blanket as her own. Silly pup. 

I am getting to have Thanksgiving 3 times this year and this girl is overly excited about leftover turkey! 

Do you decorate for Christmas before Thanksgiving?
How many Thanksgivings are you attending/hosting this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...