Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A Letter to C : 4 Years



C,

How is it that we have been married for 4 years now? It is like the entire year just flew by! It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating our 3rd anniversary, but here we are a year later. We have been through so much this past year. Our downs certainly outweighed our goods this year, but we made it through and I know we are stronger because of it.

We may have fought at times, but at the end of the day we made sure to say "I love you." We made it through some of the most difficult times I have ever experienced, and all I know is I don't ever want to go through another difficult time without you by my side. Though all the troubles, you have always been there for me. You have always had enough faith for the both of us. You are such a strong person, and I am so blessed to have you by my side though this journey called life.

As we start this journey towards our 5th year, just know I am more excited about it that any previous year. Marriage keeps getting better and better, even with struggles. I love you so much more today that I did on our wedding day, and I know I will love you even more next year.

This next year is going to be amazing, I just know it. We are both on the same page about growing our marriage even more. We have both made "us" a priority and that can only mean good things. I am so thankful that God brought us together. I am also thankful that God allowed us to go through the storm that we did so that we could learn to lean more on Him. Making sure that our marriage stays Christ-centered is the key, and you and I both are making that a priority.

I love you more than words can say, and I am looking forward to the next year. It will be the best yet.

I love you, always.
Cait

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...