Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I feel like a zombie.



After waking up before 6:30 am and going to bed no earlier than 11:45 pm the 3 past days, I think I could put very little effort into a last minute Halloween costume. I feel like such a zombie and I know I look like one. While I may be getting about 6 hours of sleep or so a night, I can honestly say that is has been some of the worst sleep ever. That is why I am yet again postponing starting the vacation recaps. I'm tired. So this really works out great because today I am over on Samantha's blog. I'm talking about my skin care favorites and most of them are from the drugstore Target, so they don't cost a small fortune. Be sure to check it out. Or you can head over to Charlene's blog and check out my post about fighting fair in marriage. Thanks to both lovely ladies for letting me take over today!

So until tomorrow. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...