Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Currently : October 2014

October is here! October is here! October is here! To say I am excited about October is quite an understatement. I've been looking forward to October since the first of the year. It is my favorite month, and not just because it is our anniversary month.



Currently I am :

Smelling | Fall smells. Pumpkin, spice, and everything nice. I'm a huge pumpkin smell fan, and I love that pumpkin scented everything is out right now.

Loving | This weather! It is just perfect. I basically want to live outside. Can someone help convince C we need to move outside for a while?

Planning | Trips! We go to Ellijay in just 3 short days for our annual pumpkin/apple getting trip. I look forward to it all year round. It is the only tradition that we have had since we were dating. We have started other traditions over the years, but this is the one that has been there from the start. AND I am planning on Anniversary cruise. We are just 16 days away from leaving, and we are semi packed. I'm stressing about making sure everything is ready and that we don't forget anything like we have in the past.

Baking | Nothing. I am really slacking this year. What is wrong with me??

Celebrating | C got a test date for a job he is really interested in! His test is a week from today, and we are really hoping that this works out. And I'll find any reason to celebrate these days.

Happy October!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...