Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Best. Vacation. Ever.

October 17, starting at about 6 pm until October 26 ending around 10 pm can officially be marked in the books as the best vacation ever. This cruise was just fantastic. We got to spend time by the beach, well beaches actually, we enjoyed a day on the ship with almost no one else, we sailed in St Maarten, and we had 6 days on the ship that were perfect weather wise, with just the last day being yucky. I'll call it a huge win!

Catching up on e-mails, blogs, and social media has proven to be quite a challenge. We took yesterday to get caught up on work, and grocery shopping because we had no food. Today I am taking the day to work, and get caught up on blog reading. I plan on posting on Wednesday's to recap this great vacation, and trust me there is a HUGE event to recap, so stay tuned! Until then, if you missed it, Charlene over at From Bisons to Buckeyes was a guest blogger while I was gone. so go check out her post about the ABC's of Fall if you missed it and head over and tell her hey!

Until tomorrow, I'll leave you with this, quite possibly my favorite picture of us from this trip!



1 comment:

  1. That picture is beautiful! I am so glad you had such a good time! Can't wait to hear all about it. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...