Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Labor Day Weekend!

I am going to recap a little more than Labor Day weekend. But first, let me just say that we are officially 44 days away from vacation, and I just happen to be 3 days away from turning 25. What? How did time go by so fast?

On to the last Thursday. One of the ladies at work has decided to help  me get motivated and she and I are working out for about 20 minutes before work every day, alternating arms and legs each day. I didn't want to even think about working out, but I am glad I did.


I left work Thursday and headed straight for the doctor. I spent well over 2 hours there, just to be told it was a sinus thing. When I got home, I gathered some essentials, and stayed in bed watching Christmas with the Kranks because I needed some cheering up. 


Friday, I was surprised when I walked in my office to find that I am now official. One of the ladies I work with ordered this for me, and let a little birthday elf deliver it. I've been wanting one for a while, but I never could decide on one, so I am glad she picked it for me. I couldn't be happier! 


Friday also meant playing with my food. I bought a bag of the white chocolate candy corn M&M's and I remembered just how yummy they were. I may or may not have eaten the entire bag. 


Saturday, I just wanted to sleep in, but that just wasn't going to happen. We had plans later in the day, so this was the first time in a while I was getting to sleep in. Both the sun, and my sinuses laughed at me. 


Side note, this girl has a slight addiction to MK. Not pictured are a rose gold watch, 3 bags, and my favorite sunglasses. 


Saturday was also the kick off of UGA season, so wearing my old worn out jersey was a must. I think it is time to retire this one and find a new one. 


The house was decorated for UGA season, and we kicked off the game with wings, beer, and of course, even more UGA items. 


Sunday was the 5th anniversary of the proposal, and I got to actually sleep in! We missed church, but I finally got that "NyQuill" sleep. C did surprise me thought with a trip to the Tennessee Valley Railroad to start off our plans.


I had been dying to go, and I can honestly say that I need to borrow a kid so that I can do the "Polar Express" style thing they have around Christmas so I don't look like a creeper. 


After a great lunch at Steve's and going to get my hair styled for the night, it was time to get ready for dinner. I had bought a new outfit, and couldn't decide on a top, and well, I took to social media. 



The top one won out. C rocked the same shirt he proposed to me in, and then we headed out! 


Yet another side note, I finally felt like I had an outfit worthy of the "fashion blogger" pose. Now that I look at it, I might be wrong. 


We tried for Tony's restaurant, but the wait was way too long, so we headed to Blue Water. 


The Blue Cheese Chips were amazing. 


So was the Pomegranate Martini. 


And my husband was extra handsome. 


After dinner we walked around until my feet couldn't take it anymore. 


Monday, we spent all day hanging around the house, doing laundry, and enjoying the day off. Though, I am pretty sure that it made Tuesday that much worse when we had to go back to work. The weekend, even with an extra day, is never long enough. 

I hope y'all had a great Labor Day Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...