Friday, September 12, 2014

It Took Me 2 Days To Turn 25.

I'm kinda back. After taking some time off, and only posting on rare occasions, I feel like my soul searching has done me well. On to the important stuff, a week late.

So my birthday was September 6th. Obviously I started celebrating on Friday.


I achieved complete #whitegirlstatus on Friday morning. I ate pumpkin spice cookies with my pumpkin spice coffee complete in a pumpkin mug. Fall is here even if the temperature says otherwise. 


Cookies were going to be the only breakfast I ate, until someone brought biscuits. If someone brings you one, you have to eat it right?


I got a special delivery of not one, but two vases full of flowers. These were from my in-laws. 


These were from my husband. 


I also got to eat cake for lunch Friday because I can. We celebrated with mine and C's birthday with my dad Friday night before heading to GA to spend the night with my sister. 


I woke up to birthday kisses from this sweet girl. She totally knew Saturday was an important day. 


Saturday we spent the day with my mom's side of the family. Again, we celebrated mine and C's birthday. He got a Ninja Turtle one piece pajama thing, and I swear it was the most awesome gift ever. Look for this on Christmas morning. 


My mom also made us cupcakes, and they were amazing. Since I had been fighting some serious sinus stuff, we actually headed home on Saturday making the weekend feel that much longer. Sunday was spent cleaning and doing laundry. though now I think I should have extended my birthday just one more day and made a weekend out of it. 

Here is to year 25!

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea how I have managed to stumble upon your blog, but I recognized the bridge in the background of your picture. I'm from Chattanooga born and raised, so it's nice to see. Great blog I will certainly be back!

    -Pam @ Pam's Life
    pamslife26.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...