Tuesday, August 19, 2014

That Time I Went Fishing

I've been slacking on this whole blogging thing, but ever since we bought a kayak, we basically have just stayed on the lake. But with the rain we are expected to have the rest of the week, I am hoping that it allows me to get back into blogging. And just in time for FALL! This girls is super excited!

So once again, we had a great weekend! We bought fishing poles and recreated our second first date.


Saturday morning, we went fishing again where I caught my first fish, or at least the first one I can remember. 


Then I caught a second fish. It was a baby fish and I named him Larry. I'm no fisherman fisherwoman by any means. I talk way to much and I am far too loud. I don't find fishing relaxing. I do find it fun though. It was a blast getting to fish all day with C and my dad, even if I got sun burnt. 


C even made a new friend. His name is Gill. Obviously we are extremely mature. 


No weekend is complete with out a kayaking trip, and that is just what we did. On our way back in, C stopped and picked this pretty flower for me. Anyone have any idea what kind it is? 


Waking up Sunday to this view was by far the best part of the weekend. 


I hope everyone had a great weekend!! 

1 comment:

  1. I bet your man would love to go on a fishing trip like I took my husband on for our 25th Anniversary. It is a little rougher than a kayak. I surprised him by chartering a deep sea fishing boat. They even strap you in when it comes time to catch the big one. I enjoyed it more than him.

    Melanie Daryl @ Islamorada Fishing Source

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...