Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Currently

I'm at a loss for what to write today. I've had a pretty rough week already and well, all I can do is pray that the next 72 days will fly by so that I can be on vacation. Just the simple thought of lounging on the beach or by the pool with a adult beverage in my hand while I think about nothing is pretty enticing to me. So when you have no idea what to write, you can do one of 2 things; you can not write at all or you can find a great link up and write about that topic. I picked the link up, obviously.


Currently I am...

Reading : I just finished the Divergent series again, and up next on the list is American Sniper. C has raved about it quite a bit, and so I plan on starting it tonight. I'm open to suggestions though, so if you know of any good books, let me know!

Enjoying : Coffee and a chocolate muffin (that is dairy, gluten, and soy free). It has been my go to breakfast for about a week now. The muffin pretty much rocks. I'm also enjoying exercising/working out. It doesn't always have to be boring push ups and jumping jacks. our hike yesterday was a great one!

Listening :  The Jimmy Buffet station on Pandora. The vacation that is coming up has really put me in the mood for Jimmy Buffet songs. I always forget how much of a good mood it puts me in. It also makes me want a Margarita.

Photographing : My puppy. She has been so sweet this past week. All she wants to do is sit on my lap which is the cutest thing ever. I'm also photographing our adventures and daily life so that I can remember the little moments.

Feeling : Overwhelmed and excited. I'm feeling overwhelmed because it feels like I have 10 thousand things to do and no time to do them in. I'm feeling excited because I have finally seen some results after working out for the past 4 weeks. I'm also excited because we may get to add an extra day to our vacation.

3 comments:

  1. There's nothing better than just knowing you are HOURS away from vacation- hang in there and don't feel too overwhelmed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how I started writing "currently" posts in the first place - really great for when you have no ideas or you just don't have anything else in you. Hang in there, and I hope that vacation is entirely refreshing for you! And Jimmy Buffet Pandora seems like a great idea for a pick-me-up in the meantime :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you joined us today! I hope the overwhelming feeling goes away soon and you're able to relax! The beach would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...