Thursday, July 17, 2014

Life Lately.

We have been fairly boring if you ask me. We finally got done with the deck and we aren't hosting any parties for a while, so we relax throughout the week. That means a whole lot of going no where. That also means that I have been drinking coffee like it is my job. 


Anyway, I finally got back into working out. It took longer than I wanted once I got the go ahead after my back injury, but I finally jumped back in. I took measurements and weighed on the 2nd of July, and I took pictures the 8th or so. Speaking of the 8th, that is actually when I really started to work out and eat better. After about 5 days, I could tell a difference in myself. I felt lighter and I knew I was getting smaller by the way my clothes fit. Sure 5 days seems like a short amount of time, but I just knew I was feeling progress. Finally on the 15th, I decided to measure my arm, waist, hips and chest. I also weighed. The scale didn't reflect what I was feeling. I had only lost 2 lbs. The measurements is what showed the results. Overall 5.25 inches. Keep in mind that this happened from the 8th to the 15th. When I weighed and took measurements at the beginning of the month, I was still eating crap, and I was not working out. It took me from the 2nd to the morning of the 8th to finally give myself the pep talk I needed. So I am very happy and excited! I know that losing that many inches that fast won't ever happen again, so I have mentally prepared for that. I am pretty pleased to announce that I have worked out for a minimum of 30 minutes every day, though most days it is over an hour. Tonight we are starting to get back into weights, and adding more cardio into the mix, and I am really looking forward to seeing how that changes things up! Also, puppy kisses are the best reward for a job well done. 



 It is almost the weekend and I couldn't be more excited about that! Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your progress, love! Keep it up!! :) I am very proud of you and am working on consistently working out and making healthy decisions too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...