Friday, July 11, 2014

It Is A Great Friday!

Today is a great day, and not because I am going on vacation next week because I'm not and it bums me out. No, today is a great day because it is Friday and this Friday is especially great because for the first time in months, we have no deck to build. We can sleep in. We can stay up late enjoying the back deck while drinking a glass of wine while hammocking and reading a good book. We can get up tomorrow and make waffles. Who knows, we might even go on a date sometime this weekend! Whoa. 

In honor of this being such a great Friday, I figured I should share some things I am just loving this week!

First off, I have found my new favorite workout outfit. Thanks to Old Navy, I found these compression capris and this cut out mesh tank. Sure the pink is a little bright, but I was only wearing black for a long time, and I was sick of black capris. So this was a huge step outside my comfort zone. Spoiler Alert : It wasn't that bad.



I love that both the capris and the tank come in several colors. I would be lying if I said I didn't want them all.

Speaking of working out, yesterday marked day 3 in a row that C and I have worked out since my back injury. While I had to roll out of bed and almost fall on my face to get up, I can honestly say that I love that I feel this sore again. #sorenotsorry. I have needed a good burn to get me going again, and well, I got it!

I also got a nice surprise yesterday at the chiropractor's office. After my physical therapy and back adjustment, as I was getting ready to pay my co-pay and leave, I was told I still had a massage scheduled. Win! With being as sore as I was, I really needed it. Next thing about it, my insurance covered yesterday's visit and I was only out $20.


And finally. It felt like fall this morning! To be honest, every morning this week has felt like fall. That makes me happier than anyone knows because that means we are just one more day closer to boots and leggings, pumpkin spice lattes, foot ball season, apple picking, and hot chocolate on the back deck. I'm so ready for fall. It is my season! Plus as of today, we only have 98 days until we leave for our 10 day vacation which includes a 7 day cruise to the Caribbean! Hello 4th anniversary!

Do you have any big plans for the weekend?
Are you ready for fall?

*Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...