Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I need coffee.

So I realized that I haven't blogged in almost a week. Thanks Independence Day. No, I'm kidding. I loved our 4th of July! We had a blast. But, talk about tiring. We hosted the 4th at our house for C's family, and it doubled as a surprise birthday for my father in law. I'm sure he didn't envision that, and to be honest, I wish it had turned out better, ya know, for his sake. But we ended the night with a ton of fireworks.

I, however, have been exausted since the 3rd. Trying to catch up on sleep is near impossible. We spent the rest of the weekend hanging our with C's borther, and his wife and son. Then we went to my mom's house since she is leaving again. Monday I passed out super early, then last night we were out working out super late. And I basically say all that to say that I have had such a hard time finding time to blog. And that sucks because I love this blog. It is my place. Than and I had great posts planned. Oh well. I guess that means I will throw them back into the blog topic mix.

Just a quick reminder that I am looking for 5-7 bloggers who are interested in being a guest poster in late Ocotober while I am on vacation. The only thing it will cost you is a little bit of time to write a post, or the time it takes to send over a post from your archives. What can I say, I like to plan ahead.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...