Monday, June 30, 2014

It's A Good Day When

=It's A Good Day Linkup


I missed linking up to this last week, so I am a little late to the game, but when I saw that Brittany and Lisa had put together this link-up, I knew I wanted to eventually join in on the fun. So here goes!

It is a good day when...

* I wake up before my alarm and realize that I have don't have to get up for another hour.

* I look at my planner and see that a chiropractor appointment this week means I get a massage.

* my work week is only 4 days long and the day off is Friday.

* there is a holiday coming up.

* my sweet puppy falls asleep on me.

* I get in a good workout, like such a good workout that I am exhausted and so pumped at the same time.

* my countdown app tells me that we only have 109 days until we leave to start our 10 day vacation, which includes a week long cruise. (almost double digits! I can't wait)

* my husband hugs me a few extra times in the morning just because he knows I love hugs.

* breakfast is homemade waffles.

* I have to make sure I wear a belt because my jeans are getting too big.

* our evening plans are laying in the hammocks, star gazing and talking about life, and our future.

* I get to spend time in downtown Chattanooga.

* date nights actually happen.

* I read not 1 but 2 devotionals, though it is a good day when I read just 1 as well.

* I have done laundry, which means my closet is full and there are clean sheets on the bed. (Thank you Laundry Day Sunday!)

* I see that I have blog posts planned for every day this week, and most of them are already written.

* the deck is finished.

Wait what? Yep! This weekend meant that we worked our butts off and the deck is finally built! Sure there is still a ton of landscaping and such to do, but the deck itself is finally done, and that means that we are able to enjoy it now! I see a ton of parties in our future. I hope y'all had a great weekend!

*Cait


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...