Friday, June 27, 2014

I Like To Plan Ahead

Planning is just in my nature. In fact, I makes lists of the lists I need to make. I have everything written in my planner, and then on my phone, as well as random calendars. Planning is just a part of life. I plan months in advance for things. I'm already trying to plan when/if we are going to be able to have a Christmas party this year, and that is like 5 months away. And if I am being completely honest, I have even started my Christmas shopping already. So like I said planning is just in my nature.

In saying all that, I am planning ahead for this little blog. I will be going on vacation in October. I could plan my own posts for those days, but I like how I did things last year. I had fellow bloggers guest post for me. So, I am looking for 5-7 other bloggers who would like to guest post while I am gone. I'd like one post on marriage/relationships and one on fitness/health, but the others can be about anything. If you are interested, please let me know! Tweets, etc will be scheduled to promote those posts, and I'll put your button on my side bar for the month of October.

If you are interested, let me know! I had some great posts last year, and I feel like this year will be the same!

It is Friday!! Hello weekend!

*Cait

1 comment:

  1. I am kinda a new but would be interested if you feel like its a good fit, I'm over at: www.beautyisles.com :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...