Thursday, June 19, 2014

Grab -n- Go Workout Bag

Since I am finally getting back into working out, I have learned that sometimes there are those last minute, unplanned workouts that I find myself in need of. 99% of the time though, I don't have any work out clothes or the right shoes. Working out in flip flops isn't the easiest. So I finally decided it was about time I made a workout bag to keep in my car at all times just in case the urge or option to work out arises.   


I keep a variety of things in my workout bag. From clothes, to tape, to headphones, and a water bottle. Here is what I keep in my workout bag.





The great thing about this bag is that it zips closed and there are a bunch of pockets so everything is organized. Often times I throw a resistance band, jump rope, or a small set of light hand weights to help add variety to my on the go workouts.


I hang this on the door so that it is ready to grab each morning. I has really helped out as far as keeping me motivated.


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...