Friday, June 6, 2014

5 of my favorite Blog Reads!

This is officially my 200th post. Great way to start a Friday! That and Riverbend starts tonight which means I love summer for only the next 8 days!

I'm changing things up a bit this week. I failed to post yesterday, but that was because I was way too tired to even thing about writing. Yesterday felt like a Monday, and all I wanted to do was go back to bed. Anyway, this Friday, I thought I would share with you guys 5 of my favorite blog reads. It was hard to pick just 5 because I follow about 100+, but somehow I managed to narrow it down to 5. So here they are in no particular order.


No, none of them know I wrote this post, and none of them are sponsoring me. I really enjoy their blogs and I think you will too. So go check these ladies out!

Happy weekend!  

Linking up for 5 on Friday

2 comments:

  1. Aww thanks, Cait! You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey gal! i am contacting people that linked up in the last 5 on friday linkup...that has since been put on hold for the summer. well...if you were interested, a friend of mine and i are starting it back up! the first one will be live this friday morning! prepare your post! :) it's going to be called "oh hey, friday!" it'll be the exact same rules. write about five anythings. hope to see you there! karli from http://farmerbell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...