Monday, May 19, 2014

Orange roses, 3 years old, and forever friends.

I am begining to think that I am not going to catch a break. We have so much going on that it seems like I barely get a chance to breathe, much less blog. I hate that too because this blog is my own little space. I think that I might have finally caught a break though. We don't have plans for 4 weeks and I couldn't be happier about that. On to the weekend recap! 

Friday, we went grocery shopping, something that has become a favorite thing to do since we started Paleo. If you remember a few weeks ago, C surprised me with flowers for no reason. Well those finally died, and C decided to replace them with these pretty things. 


Saturday we slept in, which is actually my least favorite thing anymore, then we headed to GA to celebrate my God son's 3rd birthday! I can't believe how big he has gotten, and I really can't believe how smart he is. At the party, 2 dear friends of mine (B's mom, and his other God mother) and I were finally all in the same room at once for the first time in about 3 years, so a picture had to be taken.



We were planning on heading back to Chattanooga Saturday evening, but we learned that my mom would be flying out for a job until the end of June, so we decided to stay and go with her to the air port. Once we dropped her off, we ended up at Ikea where we proceded to waste the next 2 hours and spend less than $100. I'd call that a win in my book, because I could have spent a lot more. this was our last weekend full of plans for the next 4 weeks, so I am really looking forward to spending some time working around the house for the next few weekends. That and many summery cocktails out on the back deck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...