Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day Weekend!

Mother's Day weekend always seems to fly by. This year was no exception. Saturday, we showed a dear friend our love and support for her as we watched her graduate! We are so proud of her, and we can't wait to watch her graduate from a different school next year!


It is pretty known by now, funny faces always happen. 

After the graduation, we headed to GA to visit our mom's. We spent about an our at C's parents house, then C dropped me off at my mom's for the night. It was great to just get to spend some time with her. I don't get to see her near enough. Sunday was spent going to church, then laying around the house. All. Day. Long. I think we all even fell asleep at one point. It was a very relaxing weekend, but I wish I could have spent more time with my mom.


Happy Mother's day to all the moms, the single dads, and the fur baby moms. I hope your day was great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...