Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday! Hello 3 day weekend!

I am so glad that it is finally Friday! The company I work for didn't decide if we were working on Monday or not until Wednesday. So when I found out, I did a little happy dance, then made the decision that even though I hate sleeping in because it wastes the day, I plan on sleeping in on Monday! Anyway, on to the 5 on Friday!

1. This is my 5th post this week. I highly doubt any of you are as excited about this as I am. I have missed this little blog, and now that I am finally feeling like myself again, I am finally posting, and even planning posts. Would you guys believe me if I told you I had some posts planned for November already?

2. I'm pretty sure that I am getting the green light for working out again from the physical therapist. I had my first session with her yesterday, and she told me I was more advance than she expected, so she is giving me harder workouts. I have to say I am really happy about that! I have really missed working out, and I have been dying to get back into it.

3. C and I went and did a little grocery shopping last night. C has been in a habit of buying me flowers anytime we are someplace that has flowers, and last night was no exception. I have gotten roses the past 2 times, but as much as I love roses, I was really glad to see him change it up a bit. These pretties are sitting on my bed side table. They make it feel like spring.


4. My kitchen may or may not have looked like this most all week. Okay, who am I kidding? My kitchen table has looked like this since Tuesday. With all the plans we have had so far this year, our spring cleaning was put on hold. Now that we finally slowed down a little, we have gotten into spring cleaning. We have been doing a little bit at a time, but the kitchen is our biggest job. Good thing we are getting rid of a bunch of stuff we don't need. 


5. I mentioned yesterday about us going Paleo, and I am still really pleased with how I am feeling. That and I am super happy about finding these fruit snacks. I'm not 100% sure if they are Paleo, but they are organic, and I can read all the ingredients, and they are yummy, so I have added them into my lunch bag. They make me feel like a little kid again.


Happy weekend everyone!! 

Linking up for 5 on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...