Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday Friday!

I've been in a rush all day. Why does Friday have to be so busy! Here's my 5 on Friday!

1. The deck that is taking forever is taking shape! We will officially be laying down decking this weekend! I can't wait to be able to enjoy this deck!

2. My litte brother gave us all a horrible scare on Tuesday night. He was in a motorcycle accident. It was only him and he was about a block from his house. He was going the speed limit, which I think was 30 mph, and somehow he ended up in the ICU.


1. Speaking of my brother. I want to say thank you for all your prayers. He has been relased from the hospital. He ended up with lots of road rash, a laceraed liver and kindey, and a fractured thumb. He isn't out of the woods yet though. He has to really keep an eye on things for at least another 2 months and he could still end up with surgery on his hand. Thankfully it was not as bad as it could have been. 


4. This city never stops amazing me. The view that my brother had from his hospital room was amazing. I am constantly falling in love with Chattanooga. 


5. Did I mention that today is Friday?? 4 day work weeks always seem to fly by! I am so thankful that I have the entire weekend to relax, or build a deck. 

Happy weekend y'all!! 
Linking up for 5 on Friday! 

1 comment:

  1. Prayers for your brother's quick recovery. This week did fly by. Sometimes 4 day weeks seem just as long as a regular week but thankfully this week didn't seem that way.

    Sean at His and Her Hobbies

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...