Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Father's Day Gift Guide

C is not a dad yet, but hopefully some day he will be. So when I thought about Father's day, I wanted to put together a gift that was great for men of all ages. What could be more manly that grilling right? 

I tend to shop at Crate and Barrel as often as possible when it comes to gifts. I really love their flat rate shipping. But that isn't the only reason I shop there. I have never been disappointed in the products they sell. The quality is great and the grilling stuff is no exception. (And no this isn't a sponsored post by C&B, I just really love the store.)

S here is the Father's Day Gift Guide I have put together for the king on the grill in your life. 



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

If your dad/husband is one that is on the go a lot, but still loves to grill, you should consider this Portable Charcoal Grill.



And as always, my dad usually says he needs socks when I ask him what he wants. This year, I am going to get him these socks and hopefully a laugh too.


I hope this helps if you are searching for a great Father's Day gift for the man in your life! 

1 comment:

  1. OO I so needed this, my dad is the hardest to shop for, ever!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...