Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Our Wedding - Ceremony / Post Ceremony Pictures

Our ceremony was short, sweet, and to the point. We knew we didn't want people sitting around for a really long time. It was all a whirlwind of emotions for me. As my sisters started to walk down the aisle, I lost it. I cried throughout the entire wedding. Not because I was sad, but because I was so extremely happy. I felt so blessed to be marrying the man of my dreams, and tears would not stop falling down my face. Even when I was smiling, I was crying. Thankfully as I was walking down the aisle, I quit my ugly cry and continued to happy cry.











2 comments:

  1. This is all very beautiful! Question, what denomination of Church did you get married in?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...