Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Easter Basket Gift Guide [for the husband]

If you are anything like me, you celebrate a holiday all month long. Easter is no different. We love Easter around here. It is in the top 3 of my favorite holidays for sure. While Easter egg hunts, peeps, and caramel filled Cadbury eggs are all great, the true reason for Easter is the greatest. He is risen! It is always an extra special church service that I love.

I do, however, like to give C a little Easter basket filled with a few fun things. I don't go overboard like I do at Christmas, but I like to have just a few small things for him. Here are a few things that may or may not be in his Easter basket this year.




1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

The beer bottle markers are just great, especially for the spring and summer when you have friends over. I've had my eye on these for a while, and they are on clearance, so grab them fast! No Easter basket is complete without a little candy, so be sure to add a bag of your husband's favorite candy. For C, it is simple. A bag of Starburst Jellybeans will do. Speaking of sweet, we recently fell in love with the Grade B syrup from the Syrup shop. Adding a few mini bottles of syrup is a great way to let him know he is extra sweet. C is a mechanic, so his hands are always rough and beaten up. Thankfully, he found this and loves it. But this isn't for just mechanics. I'll share a little secret. I use it too. And finally, if you are married and haven't read Sheet Music, let me suggest it to you now. It is a great book. We have it on Kindle, but I know we both would love to have it in actual book form.

I hope this helps if you are planning a small Easter basket for that special husband of yours.



10 comments:

  1. This are all great ideas! I will use the majority of these to fill my fiances Easter basket this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean is OBSESSED with starburst jellybeans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooo... I SO hope you'll link this up with our annual easter basket blog hop running the 14th-20th!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey lady - the link is live.... wanna join the fun?! :)

      Delete
  4. The bottle marker ideas are super cute! I have tons of wine glass ones, but none for beer bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome idea!! I don't have time to make a husband basket this year, but I am SOOOOO doing this next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a good wifey! I only got the hubsters a Reese's big egg.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO VERY CUTE! I'm going to pretend I didn't see this though because I have not a thing planned for my hubs and I normally put together a little basket for him. Way to go --- he's going to love it!!! .... and now I'm off to check out that syrup ... ha!! So glad you linked up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet wife! Love the little syrup bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing like Vermont Syrup! I just found your blog and am enjoying reading. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...