Friday, March 14, 2014

TGIF!

We started this week off with some fantastic weather here in Chattanooga, but things quickly turned cold mid-week. I was so bummed that I stayed inside Wednesday night after work and took a nice long bubble bath. That will teach Mother Nature to send us 30 degree weather a day after we had 80 degree weather. 

Anyway, on to a love list for Friday. Is anyone else glad it is finally Friday? No, just me? Okay. 


Trees Are Sweet T-shirt : We have a party planned that I can't share details about, but it involved ordering something from The Syrup Shop in Vermont. I have heard a lot about their clothes, so I may or may not have ordered C a shirt so that I could wear it and not break my no clothes shopping resolution. Spoiler Alert : Super super comfy shirt!



KT Tape : I've just recently learned how amazing this tape is. I've had serious knee problems for going on 8 years and I tried this. I am so glad I did because now working out is so much easier. Plus it comes in bright colors. Who wouldn't be excited about that.


Yes To Cucumbers Face Wipes : I have used the Yes To! brand for a while. I started out just using the face wipes, but I quickly started using a lot of their other products. These are my favorite go to though. In fact, I keep a travel pack in my purse.


Essie : No Place Like Chrome : Who wouldn't love this! I was really nervous that I wouldn't like this color, but after using it, I am in love. It is really a great change from the basic neutral colors I have been using.


BEHR French Court : We are in the process of doing some serious spring cleaning/redecorating around here, and even though I am not ready to reveal the progress yet, I will tell you that this color has made an appearance in our home and I couldn't be more excited! It was exactly the color I was looking for.

Happy Weekend!



Linking up for Five on Friday

1 comment:

  1. Do those face towelettes have a really strong smell? I've always wanted to try them because it'd be so nice to carry them in my purse but my skin is so sensitive to fragrance.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...