Thursday, March 6, 2014

My Favorite Fitness Gear - Cold Weather Edition


Check out some of my other favorites!
Basic Apparel Favorites


It should come as no surprise that a "cold weather" favorites was coming. We have had a crazy winter, and I have had to adapt a larger selection of winter things to wear while out jogging/working out. I personally love the winter, but it has just gotten a little crazy this year. I've made excuse after excuse to not work out because of the weather. When I finally complied a list of some of my favorite things, it helped me get a little more motivated. So here are some of my Cold Weather must haves.



Old Navy 1/4 Zip Jacket : I know I have mentioned this before, and I still love it. I am able to layer both under and over this to help keep me warm. And the spots for my thumbs are my favorite! This is super comfortable. It stretches so I don't feel like I have to squeeze into it when I layer under it.


Old Navy Cross Front Yoga Pants : These are just like the 1/4 zip. I can able to layer under and over them and not feel like I am squished. I am so worried about leggings being so thin that they are see through, but these are not. So if I don't layer these, I still feel completely comfortable in them. I also love that some of the colors are 2 toned at the waist band.



Under Armor ColdGear Liner Gloves : C and I both got a pair of these for Christmas. I didn't think that I would ever use them, but I was really surprised at how well they worked after the first time jogging with them. They also work pretty great for snow ball fights too!



Mountain Hardwear Dome Perignon : C and I have had these for a while, and this winter is the first time I really wore them. I loved how they kept my ears super warm but I didn't feel like I was getting overly hot. This is really breathable which for me is a must.

Hopefully the cold weather is almost gone and I won't need these much longer!!

Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...