Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Friday!

Guys, it is finally Friday! I spent all day yesterday thinking it was Friday, so much so that I almost refused to get up this morning. This week has just flown by! I'm not even sure where the time went, but I am glad it is almost the weekend! We have a special wedding to attend this weekend. C is actually in it. The groom was actually in our wedding. So I am ready for the weekend! But now it is time for Five on Friday!


1. We went to pick up C's tux for the wedding. I swear he would wear a tux every day if he could. Such a stud. He is goofy as anything, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I think he feels like James Bond or something. 


2. I bought this primer this week. I usually don't wear make up, but after buying a few things last weekend, I have decided to give wearing make up on a more regular basis a shot. I've heard nothing but good things about this primer, so I decided to try it. I'm crossing my fingers in hopes that it will be as amazing as I think it will be. 

3. Speaking of make up, I have been in love with this Smashbox eye liner. I tried it once, and threw out all my other eye liners. I like it that much. 

4. My Faith. I love God all day, every day, but this week, I have had a much stronger than usual yearning to spend time with God. I'm human, so I have a hard time letting go of things and turning them over to the Lord, but this week has actually been one of those weeks where I just give my worries over to God and not think twice about it. He has a better plan than I do anyway. 

5. I've been on the search for a new Devotional. I'm kinda picky about them. We went to Lifeway last night and I had one picked out that wasn't what I was looking for, so when I overheard someone talking about this, I scooped it up and I am so glad I did. I started it this morning and I am so grateful. I am really looking forward to the next 10 weeks. 


Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...